EVS Housekeeper: Wage rate DOE– Full time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Cleaning Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Full Job Description
EVS Housekeeping Aide–Local Hospital Environment
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Safeguard and preserves the confidentiality of patients and protected health information in accordance with the state and federal (HIPPA) regulatory requirements, hospital, and departmental policies.
- Cleans vacant rooms as assigned.
- Discards infectious wastes into appropriate containers.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Ensure a safe patient environment and adherence to safety practices.
- Ensures that cleaning schedules are followed closely.
- Ensures that facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner.
- Keeps supervisor informed of supply needs.
- Performs day-to-day housekeeping functions as assigned.
- Performs specific tasks in accordance with daily work assignments.
- Pre-Screening is required.
- Hiring 5 candidates for this role